Date: Sunday, March 29, 2020
Time: 3:15-5:30 pm
Cost: The Bridge Club is graciously waiving all fees for this event!
- Do you want to play duplicate bridge in a more relaxed setting?
- Do you want to meet other bridge players at your level?
- Have you completed Modern Bridge 2 and want to see how duplicate play really works?
- Do you go to supervised play and wonder what your bidding would look like if Su or James didn’t help?
- Do you play on Monday mornings and want a little more practice?
- Do you have less than 20 masterpoints?
- Do you play social bridge and want to see what duplicate bridge has to offer?
Then we have the event for you. Welcome to Social Duplicate Bridge Party. While this is NOT a sanctioned game, we will play in accordance with basic duplicate bridge rules – while having E/W and the boards move as they do in regular duplicate play.
Starting with appetizers and beverages, we will all get to know each other a little better. Then we’ll move on to play with duplicate boards, bidding boxes, convention/score cards, and an onsite director to help us with any procedural aspects of the game we may be unsure of. At the end of play, keep your score card. We’ll send you a copy of the hands and the results of a sanctioned game using the same hands.
Sign up with a partner or ask us to find you one.
Please RSVP to Laura Pantano 505-795-1390 (text) with your info and either your partner’s name or request a partner.**
**There is no deadline for signing up – but please RSVP as soon as you can to help us estimate the number of pairs. If you are unsure whether this is for you – please feel free to contact Laura to discuss.